Many organisations around the world use Opendatasoft to develop engaging and interactive open data portals, with searchable data catalogues, interactive data visualisations, social media features and data crowdsourcing capabilities. To learn more:
- Helping local farmers with IoT and Open Data
- ODIQ Lunchtime: Fostering data reuse and community engagement through next generation open data portals
- Libraries open data and Australian history #2: convicts transportation
- What will the New South Wales population look like in 2031?
- Open Data and Australian history: exploring 10,000+ photos and maps of Queensland from 1791 to 2004