smart energy | smart cities | open data
turnkey platform for rapid
smart sensors for energy cost saving and co2 emissions reduction
We’ll help you collect & share any data…
Static or real time, small or big, structured or unstructured
... with anyone ...
your clients, your community, your business partners, your internal stakeholders
... and bring it to life
through visualisations, APIs and process automation
World leading IoT & open data platform, local implementation
We have selected the best data sharing components and brought them to Australia.
Whether you need to build an Open Data portal, share a reporting dashboard with your community or business partners, expose a Data API to foster open innovation, monetise your data through a data marketplace or have any other data sharing project in mind, we can provide the component(s) you need.
To see how our clients are using our product to support their data sharing initiatives please visit our case studies page.
The technology solution features the following:
- Automatic data-API generation: Any dataset loaded on the platform can be consumed by third party web and mobile applications through a standard data API generated automatically.
- From static to highly versatile data: Data can be imported manually (static data), scheduled to be pulled on a regular basis (e.g. daily, weekly), or pushed into our platform to support the need for real time (e.g. sensors and smart meters data).
- From small to big data: Designed using big data technologies, our solution can support datasets with up to millions of records.
- Integration with any IoT network: Our platform is network agnostic, meaning it can ingest data from IoT devices connected to any communication network (e.g. Sigfox, LoRaWAN, 4G, WiFi)
- Data visualisation and social features: The platform comes with a range of data visualisation tools so that you can bring your data to life through maps and charts. Your data visualisations can then easily be embedded into websites, blogs and social media using our sharing features.
- Data monetisation: API management functionalities allow close monitoring of who is consuming your data and potentially generate revenue from it.
- Easy publication of data: Last and not least, our intuitive user interface has been designed for business users to publish, analyse and make the best of their data.
To understand how to easily prepare, publish and visualize data on the Opendatasoft platform, watch the video below:
Who we are & what we do
We consult, design, analyse, build and support. We are all passionate about data. We are thriving to bring the best data sharing technologies to Australia.
We provide a range of services to assist with your Open Data / data sharing initiative:
Some of our clients
Contact us & Try our open data platform for free
We’d love to hear about your open data / data sharing project so don’t hesitate to drop us a message.